Saturday, February 8, 2014

No, I am not color blind. I know that the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge called for blue patchwork in January and pink patchwork for February. What I failed to do is keep the blue separated from the pink. And now I know why quilters are so fond of separating their fabrics by color and storing it in plastic bins with tight fitting lids.
But at least I've shown that quilters don't buy too much fabric...it really does multiply in the stash. Now if only those patchwork cats would show up and help me out, I could get back to sewing...

10 comments:

Deb A said...

This is so darned cute! I love it.

Sheila said...

I agree! These are soooooo cute!!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh my, those are the cutest! Love the setting!

DeeDee said...

So very cute - thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

so cute!

Nell's Quilts said...

The mouse king and queen with their army. Too cute!

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely Sally, amazing multiplication of mice!
Only two pink cats around - more next week.

Sarah said...

What a cute pattern! I'm loving those mouses!

Lisa said...

I love them, whatever colour you make them,

soscrappy said...

The combination of two kinds of mice is just way too cute. Love it!