Saturday, April 26, 2014

The purple turtle was hoping to have some other purple friends join him in the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. But alas. If there are other purple turtles, they must be under all the debris caused by the kittens and mice in the sewing room.
I've modified the pattern since last month. These were the earlier versions of the pattern. Except for gap between head and tail, I'm starting to like the first version the best. I may have to scare the turtles back into their shell before I take their picture.

13 comments:

Nell's Quilts said...

Your turtle blocks are fun. It's so nice to see that each one has its own unique character.

scraphappy said...

Such a fun pattern. I love the different variations -- it make each turtle stand out.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

These are really cute! Love all the versions.

Deb A said...

These turtles are so cute and fun! I love that they are all a little different. One with just a shell would make a great progression of the turtle through the colors.

Katie Z. said...

Super cute!

Debra said...

These look great!! Love it..and love seeing your blocks each month - always a treat!

Kathy S. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the turtles! Sooooo cute.

Sheila said...

Oh my. Love the turtles. They are individuals as they should be.

Karen said...

You have to be having fun making these turtles. They are so cute.

Dasha said...

Your turtles are just so cute! Would love to see the kittens and mice.

Marly said...

I somehow missed your other turtles, but they're all terrific. I'll be interested to see how you put them all together.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great turtles love that there are two types

Unknown said...

Love your turtles.