I have resumed working on the spiderweb quilt, if only to finish it and make room on my sewing table. Lately I have been working on sections of it as a leader and ender project, although I suspect its a bit too big of a mess to qualify.
I have a bin of 1.25 inch strip bits and another bin of 1.5 inch strip bits. On the floor is a bin of hunks for the spiderweb tips.
I've also completed two more Dear Jane blocks. The one on the left is B7 or World Serie and the one on the right is D3 or Jason's Jacks. I am "following" along with Fabadashery as she makes her Dear Jane quilt. And by following, I mean a rather haphazard catch-up. These two blocks are from Fabadashery's first random draw.
I am also trying to get a bit more organized with this quilt because I have found myself making the same block twice. For right now I'm just going back and ironing on freezer paper labels.