Monday, October 3, 2016

Sewing Room Cleanse

I have not had much time to make quilts or post to this blog. I am spending all of my time consoling Molly and Buddy. You may not recognize the room above as my sewing room. What seems to be missing? Fabric, cutting table, piles of stuff? You're right. The cat toys are gone including Molly's beloved tunnel and plastic box. And the rest of the house is like this. Devoid of cat toys. All so potential buyers do not have to fear for their lives walking through the house.

Once again I am hoping to make my way to Portland so I can harass my sister up close and personal. Also, Molly is very interested in taking over Three Cat Ranch. She is certain that there are many toys to be had there. Also Smitty and Sadie McYouKnowWhat.


6 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Looking good, best of luck with the potential buyers.

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely large room for sewing, hope when you get to Portland you find a place with a large enough room for Molly and Buddy to still help out with the quilting!

Cassandra Tondro said...

Yay! Come to Ventura! Lovely weather, lots to do, really nice people including me, and plenty of wildlife to entertain Molly and Buddy.

Sue SA said...

What a beautiful space to sew in. I really hope the selling goes well, good luck keeping it all neat and tidy with the cats trying to "help" all the time!

gayle said...

But... but... without a wall of fabric, how will the cats survive? Being without other toys is hard, of course, but fabric?!? That's just harsh...
(Good luck! And may you soon be surrounded by the comfort of cotton again!)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow - that looks amazing - a potential Quilter/buyer could imagine quilting away in there for hours!