Thursday, June 1, 2017

Winding Down

Smitty and Sadie over at Three Cat Ranch asked whether my quilts were tested for snuggability. It should surprise no one that Molly is an efficient multi-tasker.

Meanwhile, the packing of the flat folds of fabric continues. But I'm also saying my good-byes.

Tonight was my last performance with Big Blue Door, a wonderful improv company here in Charlottesville. The classes are magical, and being part of the performance runs has been a blast. I started taking improv classes about the same time I began fostering kittens here at Kitten U...and there probably are serious health risks associated with that much hilarity.

And I guess I could say that its time to get back to work packing...but you all know that what I'm really doing is stroking each piece of fabric as I put it in a box.


8 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Stroking each piece? But...of course!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I pet my fabrics too. Quilts are always more huggable when once cat-scanned.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh more yummy fabrics! I love your collection of aqua, and Molly does look very cosy.

Barbara said...

When will you be arriving in your new city?

Sue SA said...

LOL the first time I did a proper big move (interstate) I spent half the day packing boxes and the other half the day sewing! Its a terrible job packing, best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I really, really hate moving! Having said that, where are you moving to, and for goodness sake, why?

I really love your posts and your kitties! 8-)

Susan said...

You have my permission to keep petting! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers this week

Cathy said...

Alright, it's official: we miss you. I hope your absence is due only to the fact that you are actually moving (and that things have gone well) and that it's just taking time to get life and computers and cats set back up. Alfalfa and Darla sent high fives to Molly and Buddy.