Sunday, August 20, 2017

Magic!

Yes, I am back in the throes of packing again. One last hop. I have to remind myself that the hardest part was getting Molly and Buddy across the country. They've stayed in a cabin, flown in an airplane, stayed in a hotel, and are now living in a pet-friendly apartment complex surrounded by other cats and dogs. So only one more upheaval to go.

And because I have no quilts to show you, Molly would like to perform a magic trick for you. First, look closely at the empty plastic bag on the floor.

Ask a random stranger from the audience to inspect the bag. Oh well, he only wants to know if he's on TV.

Ta da! It's Molly.

I'm sure you are so amazed that you'd like to see a close-up.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, I guess I never fully realized the depths of Molly's talent. Maybe she can learn to help you pack. On the other paw, it probably should fall to you as mere staff.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is one talented cat! and quite tv friendly too!

Julierose said...

Molly is quite the prestidigitatrix...lol (sp??;000)
hugs, Julierose

Barbara said...

A-meowzing!

gayle said...

That Molly - is there anything she can't rock?

works4me said...

Molly is cute. Buddy knows what's important, and it isn't Molly. lol