Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Design Wall Tryouts

I have two sets of vintage butterfly blocks...a soft set shown here. I also have a much brighter set. I could mix them up, but I liked the idea of having one quilt toned down to a 9.

Of course, Molly thought she would lend a paw. She ran up the design wall. Then I had to pick up blocks and pin them to the wall. As I pinned them, she batted at them from the other side.

But life behind the design wall has gotten interesting now that Buddy has figured out how to get to the top shelf.

He even allowed me to take some closeups.

Molly isn't too sure that she wants to share her sanctuary although sometimes she enjoys the company.

9 comments:

works4me said...

So funny and cute. I'm glad that Buddy is making life interesting for Molly. Go Buddy. :)

Jacqueline said...

Buddy is one handsome fella.

gayle said...

Has Molly explained the word "plummet" to Buddy yet?

Shirley said...

Love the photo of Molly climbing to the top shelf. I received my package from Molly today and timing could not have been better. Between dealing with a wicked sinus infection and 90 degree hot and muggy days here in Virginia, the package was a much welcome bright spot in my day. My favorite is the Laurel Burch fabric and it was on the top of the stack. Molly is so intuitive! Again, thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway!

Cathy said...

Those vintage butterflies are looking wonderful. I guess Molly and Buddy think it's time to add some batting.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Maybe Molly and Buddy are trying to catch those beautiful butterflies...as felines are known to do. The blocks are quite beautiful.

Cathy said...

I'm loving your butterflies, probably as much as or more than the kitties! And Buddy is so cute; I think Darla still has a crush on him.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I didn't think I would like the butterfly blocks, but seeing them all together I find I really do like them.

McGee wants me to pass this along: Hey, Mol.....That shark fabric was pretty tasty. am going to try the giraffe one tomorrow! Thanks for sending it my way!

QuiltGranma said...

such pretty kitties... always thankful to see kitties!