Monday, September 25, 2017

Postal Lions

I still have to set up an arrangement for machine quilting, and this will be my test specimen. I still haven't quite figured out the lighting yet. In Virginia, I had installed large workshop lights in the sewing room and they lit up the whole space both during the day and at night. Here, the light is fine during the day, but quite limited otherwise.

And for all of you prize winners, Molly would like to apologize to you because she has such unproductive staff. She promises to push me out the door and to the post office first thing in the morning, even if this means she has to play duck and hide and pounce by herself.

6 comments:

works4me said...

Fabulous lions. Apology accepted Molly.(It's so hard to get good help, isn't it?)

gayle said...

Love your dandy lions!
(Sorry. I really can't help it...)

QuiltE said...

That will be a happy piece to work with as you experiment with your lighting set-up. A good mix of dark, medium and light to really test it all. No matter when it comes, it will be a special package for sure!

Barbara said...

I totally love the lions. Very cute. Smitty has been busy himself. He wants to watch your video, but he hasn't had a good signal on his cell phone. We're hoping to take it in very soon.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Cute lions. I love the name Gayle gave it of Dandy Lions. It fits quite nicely. I hope you can get the lighting figured out. I know I always get headaches when there is something off with the lighting. Happy sewing! Andrea

QuiltGranma said...

thank you for sharing the Molly humor!