Friday, October 13, 2017

Baby Quilt Layers

Time to finally layer and quilt this small baby quilt. And since I just layered a larger quilt, I used the batting scraps to layer this quilt. Plus, I just bought the special batting tape that lets you fuse the batting scraps together. (It's essentially one-sided fusible sold like a roll of ribbon). Unfortunately, I couldn't find it.

Molly said she filed it under "Not a Cat Toy." Buddy suggested it would be easier to just use a needle and thread. Thread is filed under "Cat Toy" so Molly came to "help."

Eventually the layers came together anyway.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Darla believes those fusible tape rolls for batting make pretty nifty toys. They roll nicely off the table to the floor. But if so occupied, Molly might be disinclined to “help” you. I am totally in love with that wild backing you show. What is it?

Sharon said...

Those pink sheep are just too tooo TOOOOO cute