Here are all the speedy chickens laid out on the design floor. At first, I had them laid out racing in alternate rows. It looked way too chaotic. I tried to calm the design down but decided instead to go back to the face off design. If I go with this design, I will want to make seven more right facing chickens so the chickens on the right side will have partners.
The spiderweb quilt top is finished. It covers the entire design wall and drapes a bit on the floor. And yes, Molly is hiding behind the top.
I had to apologize to Molly because it turns out she was right. Last night, she discovered that I had laid the blocks out where the same fabric came together in one spot. She wadded up that section to prevent me from making a terrible mistake. She knew that if I found those two sections coming together with the same fabric, I would have to throw the quilt away.