Thursday, April 5, 2018

More I-spy blocks

Yes, sewing these i-spy blocks is addictive. And I really do like sewing partial seams.

Here are some blocks up close.
I found this flyer for Typhoon that I made after he was put up for adoption. This was during his puppy phase. I went to visit him but he was too scared and was hiding. I saw the notation "flyer" on  his cage. I thought it meant they needed a flyer to help his adoption, so I made this. It turns out that "Flyer" indicated that when given a chance Typhoon would escape from his cage and run away. Little did we suspect that he would grow up to be a horse.

6 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Beautiful horse

Barbara said...

Wait...we only board ponies at the Three Cats Ranch...now horses allowed.

Needled Mom said...

Love those I Spys.

Cathy said...

The I Spy blocks are super cute. I do love your wonky setting for them. And your wonky catdogponyhorse, Typhoon Buddy, is super cute, too.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the quilt and the photos of Buddy - previously known as Typhoon!

QuiltGranma said...

I assume your horse calmed down once he found his forever home? What a little LOVE!