I was going to work on the Pickle Dish blocks...but I found about 100 spool blocks tucked in with that project. I need to make a total of 400 spools and found that I now have 330...that is, 70 more to go.
This inspired me to visit a pre-Estate sale where I got two huge piles of fabric for a pittance.
The biggest challenge was being on the floor and having an annoying dog crawling all over me and licking me. I suggested that he should be tied up outside.
So okay...the annoying dog was Buddy and the pre-Estate sale was my stash. But this time I was looking for fabric I usually don't see because of the brights and novelty fabric. So it did feel a bit like finding new fabric.