Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Columbia Fiber Art Guild Show

Remember this guy? Back in 2011 and 2012, I made one small fused quilt every week for a year. I still go back and sometimes steal these designs from myself. However, in this case, I dug the actual quiltlets out to put them in the Columbia Fiber Art Guild Show: 2018 CFG Artist Show and Market.  It's being held this Saturday (here in Portland) at the Grace Memorial Episcopal Church from 10:00 am until 4:30 pm.

Alligator is going to be there as well to make sure no one tries to squeeze the clown's nose.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow...I love these. Also like that idea of making a mini each week.

gayle said...

Love the alligator, but I'll bet a lot of your quilt blocks heaved a sigh of relief when it headed out the door. (Owls are often not fond of alligators...)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Both your clown and alligator are scary! I've seen that idea of making a quilt a week, and Kate North has been revisiting her quilts she made that year. Very tempting for me to try to do that, maybe even at a slower pace, but still have to finish my once a day circles! Both of your quilts are great though!

Cathy said...

Love the alligator quilt. One of my boys called them gee-go-gee-gos. And the clown I can appreciate, but I hate clowns. xo

Mystic Quilter said...

Always a delight to see your fused small quilts Sally, love the alligator!