Monday, September 17, 2018

Just Spooling

Yes, I'm still making some of the humongous spools that finish at 3 inches. My plan for this quilt was to use softer patterns and colors than I typically would.

However, now that I plan to make it larger, I can probably add in a few interesting spools with fun patterns and a bit brighter colors.

And yes, I am known to put hot sauce on just about everything.

And if you see a cat in this pose, I can guarantee it is up to no good.

And if you see a cat in this pose, it is less than two minutes away from up to no good.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

So many spools...lots of neat fabrics! Looks like you have a sewing buddy!

QuiltGranma said...

Ah, but who doesn't LOVE a cat, even when mischief is up there non existent sleeve? Sweet Molly! Just needs a toy, attention, climbing station...

QuiltGranma said...

Ah, but who doesn't LOVE a cat, even when mischief is up there non existent sleeve? Sweet Molly! Just needs a toy, attention, climbing station...

Mystic Quilter said...

The body language says it all doesn't it!