Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Loonie Court House Doll House

Here's my Loonie Courthouse step, quilted and bound. The Loonies over at JulieKQuilts post on Tuesday, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. (The Loonies are making log cabin blocks/quilts using one inch strips...finishing at a half inch).

Molly tried to help me sew the binding on this doll quilt but became exasperated because its not big enough for a darling kitten to hide under.

And speaking of Luna, I just looked out the window and wondered what weird light was glaring into the room...and its a full moon peaking through the trees. Awesome.

Tomorrow is the Northwest Quilting Expo, so Molly will get the day off.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I’m heading over to the show today too...I think. Got a couple of vaccines yesterday, and they made me a little sick. Might have to wait and go tomorrow.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You are doing wonderfully well with little scraps. Pretty results.

gayle said...

Naturally Molly would be puzzled by a quilt too small for cats. Why on earth would you make a quilt unless it was specifically for cats? Especially a beautiful quilt like this one. All that effort poured into something not for cats? Puzzling indeed...

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I was hoping to drive up to the show but I just couldn't find the time. I will have to put it on the calendar for next year!

BTW-Which guild do you belong to up there?