Saturday, September 1, 2018

More large spools

I made a massive pile of large spools (3.5 inches unfinished). Based on a rough sense, I figured this would probably be enough to finish my larger version (aiming for about 72 by 90 inches). So I sorted the spools by color and counted and yikes, I have to make about 200 more.

And I'm now calling these the large spools, and the baby spools will just be called spools. Even toddlers don't like to be called babies.

And here's a reluctant photo from Molly. She knew that this blog post would be too boring with just pictures of spools, but having to wait for me to take her photo wastes a lot of her valuable time. Buddy had graduated to cat status for a day, but was demoted back to dog when he accidentally came when I called him. This means Molly has to do the work of two cats plus tend to training the dog.

7 comments:

KaHolly said...

Your post put a big smile on my face this morning.

Barbara said...

Dearest Molly...I can see your life has taken a turn for the worse. Things were looking up with another cat to share the load, but now...just a dog after all. Fondly, Smitty P. S. Don’t let him bury any bones nearby.

gayle said...

Poor Molly - just when she thinks she's getting caught up with all her work...

Cathy said...

Yes, I can see Molly drumming her toes to get on with it already. They sure are good to put up with Staff’s quirks, aren’t they?

Mystic Quilter said...

Gosh, you must be almost all spooled out by now! Looking good.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I'm not sure that the large spools will like being called "large." Plus babies are so cute!

QuiltGranma said...

LOVE your sense of HUMOR!