Friday, September 14, 2018

Tiny

Here are a group of tiny spools. These are made with one inch strips and finish at two inches. They are adorable.

For a size comparison, here is something that is not tiny.

The brown fabric is a strip that I got from the "free table" at my local guild. This is an older fabric...I'm guessing the 80s. It's a Hoffman, back when it was Hoffman of California. When it came out, I bought the purple and blue version and the green version. I never knew it came in a brown version until now. (I used it to make a tiny spool, but the design is too large to show up in a one inch strip.)

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

So, I'm guessing that a "tiny" spool is the size of Buddy's paw :-) He is still a handsome dude to me :-)

Cathy said...

Sounds like you are having a tiny bit of fun at the guild table. Yes, they are adorable. I especially like the tiny spool of tiny spools. I will make some of these some day when I figure out how to keep my sewing machine from eating them.

Julierose said...

Loving your little spools so much ;}}} those fabric strips are delicious--when fabric was fabric, I say..I miss those tonal looking fabrics...hugs, Julierose

Sue SA said...

Love your little spools. I always buy leaf prints and avoid floral prints, so enjoy seeing that you had three versions of the same print - happens in my house alot!