Monday, November 26, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Quilt Clue One

Based on the first clue for the Bonnie Hunter Good Fortune Mystery Quilt, this is my prediction of what the final quilt will look like. Admittedly, I have never made a prediction based on the first clue that was remotely close to the final quilt...but traditions are important.

Molly thinks I should show the other fabric that I expect to include in future parts of the mystery challenge. She also expects me to be voted off of the challenge by the second link-up if I don't find more cat fabric to include in the quilt. So far I have as many rabbit fabrics as cat fabrics, so she is probably right.

In case you missed the hyperlink to Bonnie's page in the first paragraph, here's your way home:
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/11/mystery-monday-link-up-and-cyber-monday.html

4 comments:

Vireya said...

Your colour scheme, and your fabrics, are just beautiful.

Louise said...

I'm hoping your prediction is correct, since that's exactly what mine looks like! Woo hoo! What do we win for being finished already?

Alison V. said...

Your color scheme is beautiful!

gayle said...

Purple!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing your colors play out! (I'm playing it safe and using Bonnie's colors, but I sure do admire your choices!)