Saturday, November 17, 2018

Seahorses and Nonsense

Well, finally! I started this quilt as part of Rainbow Scrappy Challenge 2016 (I think). In any case, the seahorses are assembled. I am still up in the air about the border. I think I will need to load this into Photoshop and play with it a bit. Meanwhile, you might want to go visit RSC 2018 to see what is coming together there.

And I know I brought it on myself, but today Buddy suggested that we consider this kitten Joaquin who is up for adoption. Of course, Molly and I immediately laughed it off because the last thing we want is another pony.

Molly found this kitten whose name is Filbert. She thinks he's a dead ringer for Buddy.

Of course, we couldn't miss this kitten. The shelter named her "Handful." Molly thinks she was probably named that for her petite stature.


7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on getting your seahorse top together. Best of luck on deciding on borders (and the new kitten.) If I had to choose your new kitten, I would want that first one. Joaquin is gorgeous!!

Cathy said...

It sounds to me as though you have a bad case of kitten fever. I do understand! I’m surprised that Molly hasn’t suggested putting kittens in the border as a seahorse corral. It would certainly keep them in line. Pun totally intended!

Sheila said...

I love how your seahorse quilt progress. LOVE LOVE LOVE how colorful and happy your quilts turn out : )

Katie said...

I'm surprised no one has suggested you adopt them all? I mean, if you're gonna have a house full of furry fury, why not go all in?! (Love the seahorses, by the way!)

gayle said...

Her petite stature. Yeah, I'm sure that's it.
I can see where the seahorse borders will be a tough decision. Tails or kelp?

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations on the assembly of those beautiful sea horses. Lovely little kitties - are you seriously thinking of adding to the family?

Denise said...

This is adorable, I love the seahorses.