Saturday, November 24, 2018

Success!

When I moved twice last year, my bins of fabric became a jumbled mess. But the thought of pulling everything out and sorting by color seemed like too much. Until yesterday. And of course, fondling fabric is a lot of fun.  And zounds, once everything was sorted and put away, I had two empty bins. I don't have too much fabric after all.

And if you're wondering what Molly and Buddy were up to...Molly is using her favorite chair from my grandmother to spy on Buddy and plan her attack. Two minutes ago, Molly was in the closet, so Buddy doesn't know where she is. Will the wild cat attack the unsuspecting pony?

Nope. Buddy was raised with kittens so he knows their sneaky ways! He walked toward the hallway and then slipped behind the chair and surprised Molly. The pony wins!

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, love that wall of fabric! And that chair is just a treasure.

PaulaB quilts said...

After seeing your last post with the overturned baskets, it’s a resounding success! At our first Christmas as newlyweds we had two cats that ran in a curcuit around our tree and jumped up to knock the ornaments off as they ran by!

Dorothy said...

Since you now live much closer to me than before, can you please come and organize my fabrics by color (or whatever). I'm only about 150 miles North :-)

Barbara said...

You need an emergency trip to the fabric store to fill up those bins. It must sound like an echo chamber in there with those two cavernous bins.

gayle said...

Isn't it a relief to find out you don't have too much fabric? And if you don't have too much, that means you have too little, right?

Kat Scribner said...

Your organization looks fabulous and sooooo inviting! you have a great stash!

or-ar quilter said...

My door is open if you want to come and organize my sewing room!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Empty bins?!? I too was thinking of an emergency shopping expedition during the holiday sales, but of course you could use them for your WIPs or you could store your cats in them!

Cathy said...

Have been thinking of reorganizing my fabric...I seem to have too much of it, ha!
Please, oh please share the name or source of your basket/bin/shelf system...
Thanks!

Mystic Quilter said...

Now that's what I call good re-organization!! You can now fill the two empty baskets with new fabric.