Sunday, December 16, 2018

Good Fortune Preview without Spoilers

Here are my orange strips for the next step of Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune mystery. I chose colors (plum, teal, red-orange, lime green) that don't have a large value range. So as you can see my oranges read a bit solid and not very scrappy. For that reason, I'm just going to cut my rectangles from strip sets.

I did bring some more cat prints into the mix, but Molly is very concerned about bunny over-saturation. And because 2019 is the year of the pig, she thinks this quilt either needs more pigs or bacon. She was being so annoying, I had the 2018 year of the dog come and chase her away.

4 comments:

gayle said...

Well, Molly's right - bacon makes everything better...

Julierose said...

Just lovely saturated orange strips...love them hugs, Julierose

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is still 2018 so it makes sense to get as many dogs in the quilt as you can. Pretty oranges.

Lynne Stucke said...

Your wit cracks me up! Thank you so much for your blog . . . I adore it!