The new house has very dim lighting that is a bit of a challenge for taking photos. It is very rare for Kaffe fabric to look this sickly. However, once I figure out how I will lay out my sewing, I can figure out the lighting.
Until then, Buddy offered to show that Taupe is a better choice for dim lighting and beige sculptured carpet.
I thought that I had finished all the pickle wedges, but I found these partially sewn wedges and some more papers and patches ready for sewing. This will be a nice easy way to get back to this project. It will be easier for me to figure out a good sewing layout once I get back to sewing.
Meanwhile, Molly is posing as a mantle ornament. This area is going to disappear behind a design wall.
And here's Molly posing in the middle of playtime.