Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pretty Weird Vintage Spin

Here's my latest additions to my vintage spin block collection. I have had the complete set on the design wall for a few days and at first I thought it needed a few brights to pull it together. However, I have had a change of heart and think that I may have two quilts under construction. Some of the blocks are quite pretty while quite a few of them are downright weird. A few months ago I made a reversible quilt for my grand nephew with good I-spy blocks on one side and "evil" I-spy blocks on the other. (And yes, some of you objected to my classifying kittens and teddy bears as evil.) So for this quilt I am planning to have Pretty blocks on one side and Weird blocks on the other, and this should make for a Pretty Weird quilt.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh, I think I like the Pretty Weird idea. Sounds like a lot more fun than a Pretty Ugly. And just what are you thinking is weird about these?