I was able to remove the tree from driveway, but unfortunately it involved a fatal chainsaw accident. We are often told to wear protective clothing when using a chainsaw, but I have never heard of protections for the chainsaw. As I was maneuvering around the log, I tripped over my girly battery-powered chainsaw and broke the latch that holds the battery in place. If the chainsaw had been wearing a helmet, it would have survived this fatal blow. So all you chainsaws out there...be careful around people...they are very dangerous!