I was looking at the monkey today and asked myself the obvious question...Where did his tail go?
I had made the tail and top of the head first and then made the rest of the monkey. I have no idea how I then made a new top of the head and forgot about the tail. In any case, we now know why Monkey is blowing his top. I've mapped out a new version of the monkey that I hope will appear a bit friendlier and happier. So this one will just have to retire after a short period of being an experimental monkey.
Meanwhile, Molly is trying out new dorm rooms for Kitten U in case I decide to foster kittens again this year. She first devised this cat organization solution when she received a notice from the shelter saying that they were looking for fosters or adopters and donations because 36 cats were brought in from a hoarding situation.