Here's my first En Provence block from Bonnie Hunter's mystery challenge. Once I got the new components made, I couldn't resist making a block. Well, I made four but three are waiting for me at the ironing board. Next I have to figure out how the half-size version works out...because I already seem to be low on half square triangles.
I also made the last bunch of piglets that I need to fill out the quilt top I laid out yesterday.
And Molly and Buddy didn't make too many changes to the layout. They seem to be having a bit of a disagreement about how much tilt to give to each pig. Several of the pigs appear to be in a nose dive.