Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mish Mash

I was trying to make two red sheep yesterday...but I am still making a lot of mistakes along the way, so making two at once is quite a folly. This poor sheep had to have major ear reversal surgery, a corrective two cheek surgery and then corrective surgery for the corrective surgery. In any case, here is the second red sheep, still a little groggy from a day in surgery.

And to add to the confusion, I was making this vintage butterfly block as a leader and ender.

The last addition, is a Stonefields block.

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The poor sheep turned out awfully cute in the end.

claudia said...

Love the sheep. I am glad to know that surgery was successful! (I know what you mean, my reds had a lot of surgery too!)

Dorothy said...

Oh he is fabulous He took my breath away But then all of your animals do :-)

Raewyn said...

Your sheep looks fabulous - it's nice to see it's come through surgery well - the surgeon was obviously a good one :-) Lovely butterfly and Stonefield blocks too.

Linda in Calif. said...

LOL Thanks for the laugh. I found your blog on Friday - I had a wonderful time looking through many of your posts. (but didn't comment as time run out). I adore your sheep and I'm wondering why I am not making some too. I agree with Dorothy Finley - all your animals are fabulous.

gayle said...

She doesn't look baaaaaad (sorry) for having spent the day in surgery...
I love your woolies!