Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Molly

I don't have much to show because most of my time has been spent on spring chores and cleaning up the sewing room. Molly agreed to pose for me so I would have something beautiful to show you. Her spring cleaning activity is ripping and shredding things stored in closets. 

Molly is sitting in front of a bin that holds fabric I am going to use to make Sue Garman's Afternoon Delight. Molly assured me that no one visiting this blog would be interested in fabric unless she was hiding under it.

4 comments:

Terry said...

We will always take pictures of Molly! Happy Cleaning

Dorothy said...

Beautiful as any quilt could ever be :-)

claudia said...

Those eyes! Love you Molly!

gayle said...

Holy cats! (Hi, Molly!) Holy cats! (And Buddy!) Holy cats, that Afternoon Delight is a gorgeous quilt! Are you starting it today? (If so, the cats will want to start burrowing into that fabric right off...)