Thursday, June 26, 2014

Everyone who has a triangle die cutter should congratulate themselves. I am cutting the HSTs for the Omigosh quilt with the EZ ruler. I have found that the ruler gives me more accuracy than some other methods. And this approach lets me spend a lot of time handling beautiful hand-dyed fabric. Only 77 more sets to go.
I have a lot of projects going all at once which admittedly is kind of fun. On some days I focus on one project at a time, but today I eeked out some time on a lot of different projects. And, of course, Project Tommy got the most attention, but apparently that was not enough.

2 comments:

Judy Dietrich said...

He really does love that pillow!! Looks like he is hard at work, at least his eyes are open. I have seen the omigosh quilt done in lots of colors, but not the rainbow. This will be fun to see.

Mystic Quilter said...

I am not up with the play on the omigosh quilt - I must google and see exactly what it is, whatever I love your colours !