Monday, August 17, 2015

Reno's Review

Yes, this is the look of a kitten that spent the day in my sewing room. He wants you to know that he has now seen more fabric in his first seven weeks of life than most cats see in their lifetime. And the sewing room is not kitten proof...and he's going to report me to the authorities once he's finished his inventory of all of my violations.

 Despite the constant monitoring, kitten violation inventory reports and kitten sneak attacks, I did finish the binding to the Ocean Waves quilt I am donating to a local quilt auction. Tomorrow I'll give it a label and take photos before I turn it in.

3 comments:

gayle said...

Oh, my. That is quite a Look he's giving you. He had to have practiced that in front of a mirror...
Looking forward to the quilt reveal.

Vicki W said...

He looks drugged!

Barbara said...

Glad to see you're raising him up right.