Wednesday, August 12, 2020

New Zipper Blocks

 Here are five new zipper blocks. 

And here is the new self-appointed dean of Kitten U. He has been carrying the new Rosie Rat toys around, giving them lessons and referring to them as kittens. There is a lot more detention and discipline in this new version of Kitten U.

And here is Molly sitting in the basket of recyclables while giving me a lecture about Zombie Cicadas...hollowed out by a fungus, the infected cicada can no longer reproduce cicadas but instead infects other cicadas with fungal spores.  I'm not yet sure whether this is something in the news or a morality play that Molly is writing.


8 comments:

Dorothy said...

Lets go with the play she is writing. Every thing else is too scary :-) :-)

gayle said...

Funny, I would have guessed that Molly would be more the disciplinarian than Buddy...

Cathy said...

Only Buddy the dog/pony/cat could think of a rat as a kitten. But really, I’m glad he’s all about being inclusive. Molly is looking lovely and fluffy (and she could say the same about me - at least the last part). I love your Zipper fabrics and blocks!! You always have such amazing fabrics. I just cut out my last 10 blocks yesterday and am already feeling sad that the end is drawing near. On the other hand, maybe I should just keep going and make a quilt big enough to cover Rhode Island...

Karmen said...

Love the blocks, and the fluffy kitties too!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love your zipper blocks. I like Buddy's thoughts on kindness to all creatures.

Magpie Sue said...

Please don't let Molly see my comment. Do those two cats know how LUCKY they are?!! Beauty and cuteness only goes so far afterall. ;-)

Lynn Dykstra said...

I have some of that scary purple monkey fabric too. And the lovely yellow and pink birds!
The blocks look great.

QuiltGranma said...

Oh, such kitties! LOVE LOVE LOVE!