Wednesday, April 7, 2021

What Day Is It?


Is it Saturday? If it is, then here are my blue diamonds to start of the April Blues month at the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. 


 Or maybe its Three Fish Friday?

Of course. It's really Design Floor Wednesday where we show the piles building up at the base of the design wall. We can also show the sad sack draping of the bottom of the design wall. I am still using a temporary design wall that is just a hunk of batting that I clip to some shelving. Molly is obsessed with keeping it clear. First, she tries to knock off the blocks by pulling at the batting from the floor. Then she starts to climb it. The clips don't hold and everything including the Icarus Kitten falls down.


7 comments:

Julierose said...

Just love those blue diamonds...against the white w/black they just sparkle nice work
hugs, Julierose

gayle said...

Well, at least bunnies are used to leaping to safety. Those poor fish, though...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

HaHaHa = bunnies leap and fish can swim, but can they excape the cat?

Kathy E. said...

Oh my, those diamonds and fishies are so awesome! I haven't started my light & bright blue project yet for this month's RSC. Most of my blues are dark or are on the hinge of teal/turquoise. Climbing kitties can be quite entertaining!

Cathy said...

It looks to me that Molly also knocked down your Bitcoin blocks. An investment strategy perhaps? I sure miss you!

Dorothy said...

Some nights I come home from work and that is a perfect imagine of my design wall--and there is no cat to be seen--they are snuggled up together under the real quilt on the couch looking very innocent of course

Linda Swanekamp said...

Those pesky cats. Mine likes to flip the blocks off the wall from the back of the block, even if there is a pin on the front which sends the pins flying. Love the diamonds.