Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Anticipation

Yesterday I finished this block from the Stonefields quilt by Susan Smith. It is an odd design with the overlap of two circles in the middle. I probably should have used reverse applique for the circle right in the middle of the circle.

Happily, this was mostly circles...including the half circle which I made by making a circle and lopping it in half.

And yes, there was another poltergeist blob sighting...close to one of the crime scenes.

Molly dared me to show you the full crime scene...except that isn't what she calls it. She refers to me as cat toy and thinks this is a bunch of rubbish I like to dig in.

And I'm wondering if you are feeling like this cat in anticipation of tomorrow...yup...our favorite time of year...Bonnie Hunter is releasing the color palette for this year's mystery challenge in tomorrow's blog post at Quiltville. She releases the first instructions for the construction of her mystery challenge quilt on the day after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Our cats are prepping their retreat hideaway to escape the clamor of the doorbell-ringing noisy monsters tomorrow night. Bruce and I will once again watch “Young Frankenstein” - which we know by heart - while we hand out stickers and small homegrown pumpkins (no candy!!)