Thursday, October 4, 2018

Spool Factory Reopens

I finally got back in the spool business. However, I have been cutting all the scraps down into the spool parts...first I try to cut the parts of the 3 inch spools, then I try for the medium size spools, and then the 1.5 inch spools. I keep thinking I will get to the sewing part, but the end days before anything is sewn.

Many of these fabrics are the scraps from the Stitchin' Post and they definitely have a more modern (bright) feel than most of the fabrics I've used so far.

This brings the count of spools to about 600...so only 120 more to go.

1 comment:

gayle said...

Is that 600 of one size, or 600 total?
I've had a bunch of more-cutting-than-sewing days, too, lately. Maybe something to do with winter coming and a need to store things up?