Sunday, October 7, 2018

Winding Spools

Add thirty more spools to the pile...and oh yeah, first deduct two because they were duplicates of fabrics I had already used. Tomorrow is the quilt guild, so I also made three quilt backs for their donation quilts. As I write this, Molly is squirreling around the kitchen cabinets. I think she is trying to reprise her feline magician act of disappearing under the stove.

And for those of you with a medical inclination, here is a catscan of Tommy. I tried to take a catscan of Molly today, but she wasn't having it. Darla and Alfalfa over at Crazy by Design made a fuss over Molly's bloomers, and I thought Tommy's catscan could also serve as a rebuttal, so to speak. And please don't forget that Tommy had his own blog where he gave fashion commentary/advice to shelter cats.

Buddy is just chillin' on batting remnants. After the big reorganization of the sewing room last week, I put it back the way it was. Molly enjoyed riding around on the furniture as I pushed it around. To be extra helpful, sometimes she rode piggyback.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Love this catscan of Tommy and I can imagine Molly not being very co-operative!