Sunday, October 21, 2018

Conspiracy

You may have noticed that I am finding it harder to post daily to this blog now that I'm in Portland. And I think Smitty is to blame.

Yesterday, I was planning to show this quilt top...finished.

Instead, by the end of the day, I had only finished this pile of black partial blocks for the border.

And when I got up this morning, Barbara at Cat Patches had already posted to her blog. I thought she posted at a normal time when I lived on the east coast but now that we're in the same time zone, I know there is something shady going on over at Three Cat Ranch. They are warping the time continuum and sucking time out of the east side of Portland to add to their day.

I asked Molly what she thought of my theory. Molly suggested that I should spend more time doing and less time thinking about doing.

Buddy was very worried and asked "Who is a Smitty?"

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Apparently Molly hasn’t told her brother about last year’s secret rendezvous between Smitty and her.

Dorothy said...

I always wondered how Barbara got so much done in one day--and live in the same time zone--now I know. Perhaps she is also sucking time out of WA too :-)

Julia G said...

I really love how this quilt is shaping up. The black border really sets it off. My problem is watching Netflix - I get caught up in the show and it slows up my piecing.

Barbara said...

Our lips and our paws are sealed.

gayle said...

I'm sure Buddy would think it was Smitty's fault if he knew what a Smitty was.

QuiltGranma said...

LOL! Love your furrbabies, they are the cats meow! The quilt is coming along nicely too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Truly = it is a conspiracy!!