Friday, January 8, 2021

Bunnies Revisited


It is quite nice to have an empty design wall again. Even if it immediately gets over run with bunnies. These were the original bunnies I made when I designed the pattern. Then I switched to plaid bunnies. Now its time to pull these bunnies together...well, after I move a few around. 

And, I would like to say sorry, not sorry to those of you who recently received demerits from Molly for thinking that I was the granny dress type of person in high school and not a bare-footed hippie. My honor is a reflection on hers, after all. 

8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

It will be interesting to see how the bunnies get themselves organized.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I forgot about these bunnies. I made a few - somewhere. My kids are not shocked that I was a barefoot hippie - still barefoot but the hips are sure different.

Julia G said...

Love the bunnies! I think your animal quilts are the best - so creative!

MissPat said...

I've always loved the bunnies and even pulled some fabric to make some (I think it's still in a project box somewhere), but, alas, it never happened. Maybe seeing yours come to life will energize me.
Pat

Susan said...

LOL Very few people know that I looked like a hippie. I wasn't as hip as most of my generation though.

Susan said...

Love the colorful bunnies. Makes me long for Spring.

gayle said...

It's good to see the little hoppers again!

QuiltGranma said...

I LOVE these bunnies, full of energy, ready for what is next for them!