Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Fourth Row of Bunnies


 Why yes...that is a fourth row of bunnies. And for this photo, I didn't crop it tightly so you can see that my design wall is just a bit of batting clamped to some shelving. My large design wall was dismantled during the power outage so I could use the gas fireplace. This flimsy design wall is in the same place, so Molly did try to run up it only to have it all come down around her kitten ears. 

And I assume some of you has been as busy as I have supervising the birth of the eight newborn kittens at Kitten Academy where the term supervising is used so loosely it becomes a synonym for watching.

And for those of you showing off your spring gardens, I thought I would show that daffodils can fit in nicely within a debris field. 

I was going to show you photos of my immense progress in clearing tree debris, but I think progress remains very much in the eye of the beholder. I have sorted the debris by type and size, uncovered the logs and a lot of the lawn. But, just like a neatly organized fabric stash, an untrained eye just sees too much fabric regardless.

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Your bunnies are so cute. #6 kitten was really anxious to escape to the world, wasn't he? I missed the rest because I went to bed but they didn't need my help. It feels like a rerun of Bebop and the Weebops a year ago or so.

gayle said...

Well, my design wall is just a big hunk of flannel clamped to a shelving unit, so I can sympathize. It does stand up slightly better to kitty climbers than your batting, but not by much...
Love the dottsy bunnies!

Cathy said...

I’m getting bunny fever! They are so cute. Yes, I was *cough* supervising the birth of Port’s 8 kittens. She just shot them out in record time, didn’t she? I’m wondering what they’re going to shorten Antwerp’s name to - Twerp?

Linda Swanekamp said...

Best time of the year to make and show off bunnies. Newborn kittens? How wonderful. The daffodil is tenacious as we should be.

Julia G said...

The bunnies are awesome. How many more rows? 1?

MissPat said...

And the bunnies go marching on. Glad the daffodil wasn't going to let a few sticks get in her way. Mother Nature doesn't stop for anyone or anything.
Pat

Turid said...

Those bunnies are super cute. Reminds me that spring is in the air.

Kathy E. said...

Such sweet bunnies all ready to hippity-hop across the design wall! Love them all!
Daffodils are among my favorites and seeing yours reminds me that once our snow melts, maybe I'll see a few too! Have a wonderful week, Sally.

QuiltGranma said...

Lovin your Bun-buns!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

They are hop hop hoppin along!! Too cute!!