Saturday, August 14, 2021

Dreaming in Color


 Here is some nice cool breezy aqua to counterbalance the hot dry brown of the Northwest. I am sending Angela of SoScrappy and the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge this bit of color levity to counterbalance the dangerous crazy she has to navigate as a teacher in Florida. We do have our crazy in Oregon too...a county commissioner suggested our governor fund more hospital beds rather than require people wear masks. And yes, the hospital beds would be in a different county...the same county where I drove to get my vaccination.

Now this is more my kind of crazy.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely aqua blocks, and pretty spools too.

gayle said...

That's my kind of crazy, too!

Cathy said...

I’m glad we’re all in the same crazy boat. The best of shipmates….

Holly in Indiana said...

I quit volunteering at the church food pantry because as a vaccinated person and another person is a retired nurse who is unvaccinated and preaching to others how the vaccine doesn’t work, we are all now required to wear masks. I won’t.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Lovely blocks, the aqua and the spools.

MissPat said...

There seems to be more than enough crazy to go around everywhere. Wearing masks again and pretty much staying home. And the spools keep marching on.
Pat

Susan said...

I never stopped wearing masks even though I am fully vaccinated. I don't trust that strangers have been vaccinated, plus I don't want to be responsible for making someone else sick because we can still be symptomless carriers.

Love the aqua colors and the crazy colors both.