Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Return of Stonefields

 

At some point after I moved to the Northwest, the instructions for the Stonefields quilt by Susan Smith got stored in one place while the blocks went in another. I have brought them back together so I can work on this quilt. As I was hunting for light fabrics for the microspools, I would encounter fabric I thought would go well with Stonefields. I was completing the blocks in order, and stopped working on it  during the booklet for Month 4. Shown here are the blocks for Month 1.

And if you are interested in how a brain works, here is some brain imagery of my brain while completing a simple cognitive task. Yes, it is worrisome, but fascinating.

Link to brain scan: https://twitter.com/___GreenTea13/status/1428948687963660290?s=20

3 comments:

gayle said...

Your brain and my brain are probably related somehow...

Vireya said...

Love the brain scan! Stonefields looks good too.

Cathy said...

Have you seen sleepy Princess Paisley in her secret agent suit since she came home from her spay? That’s how my brain works. Good to see you’ve revived Stonefields. Have you heard anything yet about WHO?