Saturday, July 9, 2022

Border Fence


 Here is the last border for the sheep fence. As you can see, I'm using sheep leg parts for the border fence. And I will use the black hooves for the binding. 

And I have had this fabric tucked away for quite a while waiting to be the backing fabric.

Here's Buddy in his heated bed...except now it is unplugged and using solar power. 


And I thought I would show off my photo editing prowess again...although it really does take a lot of time. This time I had to use anti-cranky and anti-grumpy filters on top of the "piss-off" adjustment.


And here is the photo after editing...quite a big difference.  I did consider using an anti-glare filter, but thought I might just end up with a puddle of fur.

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Your photo skills are amazing! BTW, one of your sheep may have the button pox. Have the rest been vaxxed? I love your leggy border.

Vireya said...

Perfect backing fabric.
You have mad photoshop skillz!

Cathy said...

Serving up Sheep Dip! Lovely!

Maybe it would not take so long to photo edit if you didn't spend time changing around the background. These days I think a lot of folks could use those anti-cranky/grumpy filters and attitude adjustments on more than just their photos.

Julie in GA said...

That is the perfect backing fabric for your sheep quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Your sheep is amazing!!
and that backing fabric is just perfect!!
Funny kitty!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's amazing how each block pattern is different but the sheep have their own personalities! Love it! And the backing fabric is perfect!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Great backing for those sheep! Your photo editing is AMAZING. . . .oh that cranky expression. . .WOW!

Quilting Babcia said...

One sheep, two sheep, red sheep, blue sheep ...
Someone mentioned buttonpox, or was it muttonpox? I hope they recover in time for the fair.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That sheep quilt top is too darned cute!! And it looks like a LOT of work making it. Love the leg border and that backing? Wow! Perfect.

gayle said...

Seriously, that baaaaaaacking fabric is the BEST!
And cutting the sheeps' legs off will definitely keep them inside the fence...

MissPat said...

Molly has certainly mastered giving the "stick eye". It's good knowing the sheep can now merrily frolic away without escaping. Well, except for going to the fair.
Pat

loulee said...

LOL You have really mastered the art of all those special filters. I can't seem to find the piss off filter on mine. LOL
Love the fence and the backing fabric.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, I just love your sheep! The backing fabric is so perfect. For some reason, sheep hold a soft spot in my heart. Don't tell Tugger.

Pam said...

As long as that sheep does not have monkeypox you should be okay. Wonderful colors.

Susan said...

The sheep fold is looking good. Molly on the other hand definitely needed your use of the special filters.