Monday, July 11, 2022

Felting

I assume pin basting a sheep quilt is called felting...except its all cotton. And yes, I am using a cotton batting. I asked the sheep if they would like a wool batt and they were horrified at the thought...these sheep are raised for mutton. I was horrified by using a wool batt because Molly adores wool and the last time I layered a wool batt, Molly almost destroyed it (and me) in the process.


Here are the purple bow-tie blocks I made sometime last week. They come in three sizes. The smallest is 2 inches finished.

And here is Buddy trying to "photo edit" Molly's face in real life. 

3 comments:

gayle said...

I'm surprised Molly didn't swat Buddy right in the photo editor...
I love your sheep so much! I think I made 4 or 5 of them once upon a time. I'll have to hunt them up - you've got me in a sheepy kind of mood now!

Susan said...

Looks like Buddy knows how to deal with Molly.

Pam said...

Your sheep are opinionated but I guess with reason.