Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Postage Bit Progress


 I decided that I needed more postage so I made more postage bits and sewed them to neutral strips and cut them into two patches. Then I sewed them into four patches.

Now I have two boxes of four patches.

Making the four patches wasn't as easy as you might think, because I have been assigned a second supervisor.


Meanwhile, I now have all the fabrics in Tula Pink's new Tabby Road line. It turns out that the line includes the smaller kittens AND inflated kittens. It also includes inflated cat food cans (obviously for feeding inflated kittens) and inflated diamonds. Happily, the rats curled in the leaves were not inflated (but I bet Tula thought about it!)

For those of you with cats, Tula's new fabric line looks like this.

And now for a bit more email and blogger comments details. As I mentioned in the last post, some comments come from Anonymous (no gmail or blogger account), some come from those with gmail or blogger accounts but no email link, and some come with gmail or blogger accounts with a link to their email. If you don't send me your email address, include the email in your comment or provide that link, I can't contact you for the giveaway.

And I'm now going to give an example using QuiltinginLakeOswego's comment to my last post. (I will happily delete this if their are any objections...)


If you go to the comments to my last blog post, you will see this comment. If you click on the B in the orange circle, you will go to her Blogger profile and see she signed up in 2012 but it does not have an email link. So I have no way to contact her.
On that same page, you will find this comment from Gayle:


If you click on the picture in the circle, it will take you to her Blogger profile page where you will see a link to her email AND a link to her blog (webpage). Unfortunately, there is some horrible glitch in the multiverse and for reasons I can't fathom, her blog appears truncated at December 31, 2023. Maybe if I invest in new hardware, I'll be able to see all of her posts from this year.


4 comments:

cbott said...

Thanks for the glimpse at Tula's new fabric line. Since all my fabric looks like that when it's on the cutting table, I guess I don't need to invest in any more!

Carolyn

gayle said...

Wow, that may be a first - usually I'm presented as a BAD example, not the other way round...
Someday I might get around to doing something interesting enough to blog about. Probably. (These days I'm mostly just cutting fabric into little pieces and then folding away whatever's left. Not nearly as exciting as it sounds)

Quilter Kathy said...

Such yummy photos! The 4 patches are delicious!

Anonymous said...

Those are some amazing four patches…2 boxes worth!! And supervisor approved, can’t beat that!—TerryK@OnGoingProjects