As I was cleaning and sorting in the sewing room, I ran across the wavy fabric and knew it had to be a vintage spin block. So yes, I made another vintage spin block although both sides of the quilt are accounted for.
I also selected the backing for the bounding bunny quilt and happily I have exactly the amount I need for the quilt that grew too large: six yards. I bought this fabric for a backing many years ago and now it gets to fulfill its destiny.
I also made a new Dear Jane block B1 or Bachelor's Buttons.
My first version of this block didn't have enough contrast and was too pale and boring.
Meanwhile, Molly and Buddy are preparing to compete in the olympics...synchronized sleeping. Earlier, Molly practiced knocking applique pins off the sewing table. I was using them at the time and wasn't paying attention as she approached and before I knew what was happening the box was flying. Judges' scores are based on how far the tiny applique pins fly and spread, and by how loud the person yells. She scored all tens.