Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cat Progress and Dear Jane

Molly is not very happy to have me take photos of her all the time, although she understands why someone would want to. This time I told her we were taking publicity photos for the paper shredding business that she wants to start.

Buddy does not like the camera either but I got this shot before he knew what was going on. I am calling him Buddy on a regular basis, but sometimes I also refer to him as MLP: my little pony. He is still working on his 10,000 hours on my lap so he can become a world expert lap cat.

 And between bouts of serving as a cat couch, I did manage to finish a Dear Jane block. Here is Dear Jane block A10 or Which Way West and J11 or Twin Sister.

5 comments:

gayle said...

I'm sure the paper shredding business will be a great success, especially with a publicity photo like that one. Who could resist?

Gail in Vegas said...

It's so much fun to read your comments about the cats and see their beautiful photos! Thank you for taking the time to do it.

Cathy said...

Molly is so adorable. With that picture, she could sell honey to the bees. Such a talented and versatile girl! And we hope to see Buddy's name in the Guiness Book of World Records some day!

Debra said...

Those cat skills take a lot of practice to perfect! I think the shredding business is an admiral profession for Molly. Nice that she is promoting herself and getting the word out. too cute!!!

Vicki W said...

I'm sure you are an excellent cat couch!