Here is the full collection of red seahorses. I made two "watermelon" seahorses and decided to make six "rose" seahorses...okay, let's just call them red. In any case, I tried to make right-facing at the same time I was making left-facing seahorses, and started making too many mistakes. So I finished up one yesterday, and finished up the rest today.
It looks like the seahorses are going to make a great secondary pattern once they're laid out.
And you may think of Molly as my helper in the sewing room, but she supervises all of my activities. She was very gently suggesting that I may have too many books and not enough room for kittens.