Thursday, November 15, 2018

Atonement

I may have gotten into a bit of trouble today. I was reading the local news online...and as you're probably well aware, sometimes news outlets do not provide news, but instead appeal to our darker nature. In this case, there was a story about a local cat shelter giving away kittens.

I was entranced by this cutey because as a kitten he had the good sense to keep his cap on straight and not put a bunch of eccentric, extraneous marks on his face...just like Tommy. Then all of a sudden, there was a Molly Cat sitting right between me and the computer and I was getting a lecture on neglect and staffing ratios.

So I have spent the day making amends for my indiscretions. In the few extra minutes I was allowed, I added the spacing strips for the seahorse backsides.

4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ha ha - I thought maybe you had a new member of your household..... That happens sometimes ;-)

gayle said...

(You'll have to sneak out while Molly isn't looking...)
Your new heart-throb has a very 1964-Beatles look. Same haircut, for sure.

Barbara said...

My words of advice: always get the kitten.

Cathy said...

Oh my, I would’ve melted. And there is such a strong family resemblance there. How can Molly be sure he’s not her long lost nephew, Sleet?