Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Scrap Star Top

The scrap star quilt top is finished! I have a lot more diamonds left, so I think I will make a scrappier version of this...instead of red and beige, I'll use dark and light scraps for the background.

Buddy continues to bring toys to bed. Most noticeably, he has brought wand toys that are very hard to sleep with. But it wasn't until this morning when I rolled over a chewed up mouse toy that I realized Buddy has been bringing me breakfast in bed. Very thoughtful.

I am also grateful that we no longer live in the woods of Virginia where all sorts of critters make their way into the house. I would not like to share a bed with them.


5 comments:

Wonky Girl said...

That is one very awesome quilt ! I guess be glad your kitty didn't gift you a real mouse.

Cathy said...

Wow, you finished those last three string Stars quickly! My estimate is that you must have about 143 flimsies to be basted and quilted. And Darla says Buddy is as handsome as ever!

Julierose said...

Just a lovely finish on these stars--great pattern...i am grateful for your fabulous postings...hugs, Julierose

gayle said...

Those stars are gorgeous!
And so is Buddy.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the stars!! We'll be counting down to the start of the next one.