Sunday, November 11, 2018

Seahorse and Sunset

The facing seahorses are lagged and sewn together. I will be inserting a strip spacer of background fabric. I am still puzzling how to add the border of seahorse tails. I only have enough of the background fabric for the spacers and a small strip around the entire quilt.

Meanwhile, we had a lovely sunset.

Molly reminded me that it was three years ago that she was trapped in a cardboard box with her three sisters and a puppy. Here she is a few days after I fostered her, her sister, and the puppy. At the time, her name was Hurricane. She was a free range kitten, so she had not had contact with people yet.


This is her a month later.

8 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Thank you for kitten pictures.

Dorothy said...

Thank you for the rescue

gayle said...

And what a surprise when Molly's puppy grew up to be a pony!

Turid said...

Love your seahorse quilt.

maryl said...

Bet you're reminded of Molly's original name whenever you look at the design wall.

Louise said...

Aw, baby pictures! So sweet. And your seahorses are looking great :)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love the rescue angels I know. Next year will be my 20th year with CAAWS.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the seahorses, love the sunset and Molly certainly made herself at home pretty quickly!