Monday, November 6, 2017

New seahorse

I'm building more seahorses to finish the seahorse quilt. I need four more seahorses if I want a small quilt about 50 by 60 inches. I will need more if I go larger. In any case, I need equal numbers of left-facing seahorses and right-facing seahorses. I have a tutorial for right-facing seahorses but have neglected to make a left-facing tutorial.

So as I was making the new seahorse, I took pictures of its construction so I can write a tutorial.

However, every tutorial must be carefully audited by Molly which looks a lot like knocking pieces to the floor.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely colors on the new purple seahorse. Those auditors.... sheesh. BTW, Molly’s cute polka dot ear makes her very stylish.

Mystic Quilter said...

Definitely lovely fabric for your tutorial seahorse, love the tummy!!

Dorothy said...

And here I thought Molly was posing as the "laser pointer" in your "power point lecture"

gayle said...

I thought Molly was just channeling Vanna White...

Susan said...

Editors can be a blessing or a bane.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Sally,
Oh, Molly! I love this kitty - I look forward to seeing her photos inspecting your work, etc. She is doing a FINE job, I must say. I also wanted to mention that the small change you made to the sea horses' tail is really fabulous - it truly improves the whole pattern/design. ~smile~ Roseanne

Susan said...

Maybe it's Molly's way of playing with the seahorse, which is very eye catching - nice work!